Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesdays with Boo


Dear Farm Friends All,

I am so excited to be starting to blog to friends far and wide every Tuesday.   

The farm flourishes, and it is my greatest delight to share our news with YOU!    As we begin our...
  • 42nd summer of camp, 
  • 39th year of riding lessons, 
  • 36th year of programs at the Lodge, and 
  • 25th year of Horse Power, 
....we have LOTS of news to share, indeed. 

Visit here weekly for "Tuesdays with Boo." I'll share my scoop on workshops, lessons, our NEW summer day camp, Lodge renovations, summer horses, and anything and everything else that happens at our beloved and busy farm.

Stay tuned for lots of upcoming fun gatherings both at Touchstone Farm and out and about.

I cannot wait to see you again in person or hear from you via comments here or on Facebook.  Until then, stay well and know we are excited to stay connected.   

Cheers, Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment