Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesdays with Boo

Mike & Ben are READY to get back to work.
I was so delighted to see everyone at the Open House for our spring lesson programs. Having everyone enjoying the farm and being together after this long, long winter, made my week. It is such a joy to stand at the barn door to greet old and new friends.

I don't need the ground hog to tell me that spring is on its way. Seeing all those bright and shining faces, eager to get on a horse, ushers in spring for me!

It has been many years since I have been this excited about the coming season and all the fantastic things that are happening at Touchstone, Pony Farm and Horse Power. We are truly 'on a roll' and 'on the move'. With such great staff, horses and the facility upgrades, it is a pleasure indeed to show people around.

Two weeks ago, we had a terrific group of folks who gathered to learn how to start their own programs for therapeutic riding. Being able to inspire them with what our team has accomplished over 42 years was moving indeed. How did I get so blessed to be surrounded by such a great team...and so much for look forward to in life.

I hope you are as energized as I am...and will come soon to visit to share the energy of the farm and the birth of springtime. Until then, stay well and know that the farm gates are always open for YOU!

With a hug and a big smile,

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment