Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pony Farm Session 5A - What, Already?!

Dear Camp Families,

It has been a while since I have written.  I do apologize.  I can only make so many excuses for why I haven't written -- but here is my list!
  • Hanging out and getting to know your daughters! (Who are fabulous, by the way. Maybe you already knew that.)
    You know, just hanging out with Jordan
  • Helping out at our home horse show
  • Playing personal scavenger hunt
  • Playing the Chocolate Game
  • Holding community meetings with campers
  • Going swimming
  • Taking pictures of camp activities
  • Playing Counselor Quest (I always get found.  What's with that?)
  • Petting ponies, horses, dogs, goats, sheep, and the donkey
  • Talking to the chickens!

Oh and running a camp. I forgot to put that on my list.

In all seriousness, Session 5 has arrived. It's hard to believe it's come so quickly. Your daughters are a terrific group of girls!  Horse matching, the first order of business, went very well on Monday, with only 4 re-rides in the afternoon.

Heading back to the barn: the only drama is in that sky
 While re-rides happen, the rest of the campers play with small animals and take their swim test.  We have a jam-packed week coming up with a fashion show (the Pony Farm version, of course!), riding lessons, bag skits, Counselor Quest, the ice cream trough, swimming with the horses, carriage driving with Boo, and a whole lot more.

Guess what's the quickest path to a pony's heart?
 So, if you'll excuse me ...

Session 5A has an agenda!
 Best,

Becky
Co-Director, Pony Farm

PS: Speaking of the horse show, check out some photos on Facebook:





No comments:

Post a Comment