Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Message from Boo

Dear Pony Farm, Horse Power, Riding/Driving Lessons …. Touchstone Family, All,

Winter & Terri decorate
our Christmas tree
in the Lodge.
It is with true joy and happiness in my heart that I write this holiday greeting to you. I cannot remember when I have been as excited about celebrating the holidays or welcoming in a New Year. I sincerely wish that you, too, are enjoying this special time of year. May you be filled with health, surrounded by friends and family who love you!

What a thrilling year we have had at Touchstone Farm. We have accomplished what we set out to do…combine all the best of the new with the best of the old. The combining of the three businesses into one stronger, better ‘not for profit’ organization has proven so right and good. With a fabulous board, committed staff, terrific horses, improved facilities, and a great mission and vision, we are on our way!!! The future is bright, indeed.

All our rings, beautifully rebuilt this year,
are a joy to ride in for lessons and shows.
So many of you have helped with this re-invention of ourselves. With time, talent, treasure, love, support and input, together we are stronger than ever! How can I ever thank you!

We so hope you will plan to come visit so we can enjoy the farm together. Come for a sleigh ride, a walk, a cup of tea, a rocking chair by the fire. The welcome mat is always out.

We have so many fun and exciting events planned for 2013. I can’t wait for it to begin!

Gruffy our gentle Clydesdale was a
"big" addition to Horse Power in 2012.
In the meantime, I am delighted to have all four of my kids and two grandchildren gathering for Christmas. My parents always used to say that their best present was when we came home. I know completely how they feel. No gift is better than being together. We will surely miss my Dad but I know he is smiling down from Above and loving us. Mom will be able to come in her wheelchair to enjoy yummy food, holiday decorations which she loves, and being together.

I feel blessed beyond measure with all that I have, not the least of which is my renewed great health. What a difference to be able to breathe, day after day! A true Modern Day Miracle happened to me.

Pony Farm 2012
was one of the
best camp summers yet!
As the sleighs are ready for snow, the ponies get fuzzy, the Yule Log is burning brightly and snow predicted, I send out my most heart-felt hugs to you and yours. I can’t wait to welcome you and sit a spell to chat. As the song says, “You light up my life.” Indeed, I am most grateful for your friendship and our shared memories. Let’s make some new ones in 2013!!!

With love and a big smile,
Come drive with us!

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment