Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Session 1 - The Schedule for the Week!

Dear Camp Families,

I feel like I am living the dream and I am not sure if I want to give your daughters back to you on Saturday.  They are kind to one another, they are wonderful with the horses, and they are just plain fun!

We have made our plan for the week!  (See below!)  Yesterday afternoon the girls were out driving, hacking, painting ponies, trail riding, and taking the small animals to the creek.

As of yesterday morning we had everyone in the right lesson group on the right pony or horse.  Yesterday afternoon we only had 2 re-rides and both campers are in love with their new horse or pony.  

I apologize for being brief, but I am hanging out with your daughters and we are just having too much fun to be by a computer!

Best,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment